Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CG206

Ambulance Corps. in Westchester

8 posts in this topic

Cannot forget all those Ambulance Corps in the county. Is there any news reelated to VAC buildings? Any changes, additions or modifications to any VAC's? Who has the best VAC Building in the area? Any pics of VAC buildings?

Chris...the reason there is nothing about VAC buildings is because this forum is called The Firehouse......make sense???

Your right...I'm thinking about changing the Forum title...maybe call it "In Quarters". What would I do without you?? O:) =D>

Peekskill has plans to re-do their building, very modern design...

We are in the process of putting an addition on our building in Sleepy Hollow.

Our quarters are not very elaborate; in fact our main building was built by members 20-something years ago.

The addition is simply a 2nd bay and some storage.

We need the second bay to keep our 2nd rig indoors and extend it's service life.

We have converted our old Officer's Office to a quasi-sleeping quarters for members who chose to spend their duty shift at the building.

Sorry, no pics.

I read an article last week in The Journal News about Mt. Kisco VAC's new building. Its new location is on Lexington Ave and has a common parking lot with Independent Engine Company. They will be moving in very shortly. Congrats Mt. Kisco!

I also hear rumor that Peekskill VAC is loking into renovating their building on Main St.

The Village of Larchmont/Town of Mamaroneck VAC will be starting construction on a new building very soon. The temporary quarters will be at the TMFD on Weaver St, during construction. (the VAC is moving there this week)

Chris...the reason there is nothing about VAC buildings is because this forum is called The Firehouse......make sense???

Got a SPOON?... chipmonk!!! :-k