Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

The Cost Of Runnning EMTBravo

3 posts in this topic

**I'm not looking for advice, or feedback, just to educate the membership and present some facts with the hopes of lifting shirt sales***

-The ads you see on EMTBravo.com DO NOT help with hosting costs, they pay for the better, upgraded computer and related hardware I had to buy to run this site.

-Most of the money for hosting comes straight out of my pocket, and right now it's becoming an expense that's harder and harder for me to afford. It's assumed we make money from this site by some people, but we don't break even by any means much less make a profit.

-Hosting the websites costs over $50 (we have a really good deal with great hosting companies), plus numerous hours of time and effort.

-When we do have some extra cash, it's put right back into the sites- like the software upgrade of EMTBravoNewEngland. But still, some money ends up coming out of my pocket.

-Donations are appreciated, and purchases at EMTBravoCentral.com are more so.

-We're promoting this new t-shirt with no writing on the back, at a reasonable cost, (both based on member feedback) and even including a flashlight with EACH shirt purchased. So far, only one member has bought a shirt, and this member has continually financially contributed to this site- no one new.

-The EMTBravo items and shirts also help promote the site, and hopefully bring in more people with information and knowledge to share. I know there's a stigma, but members should be proud to be part of this site. It has done and accomplished a lot in the Emergency Services community, maybe not visible to you, but as the adminstrator, I'm very proud.

I can donate some time to helping with the site besides just posting...I already have a few products and such, so if that helps, I am able and willing.

just got a shirt good luck with everything love the site