Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skooter92

We want Official EMTBravo stuff!!!!

30 posts in this topic

OK.......I'm gonna go on the record here....ahem.

Seth....we want official EMTBravo cool stuff.

T-shirts, sweats, ballcaps....gotta have 'em.

Skoot

ABSOLUTELY!!!! =D>

And we want it for free since we're such loyal viewers.....and it better not be 100% polyester.....in fact...make it silk....Skooter wants silk EMTBravo boxers.....

A few thongs to hand out to some of our lady friends wouldn't be a bad idea either. Better call Rescuestuff.

that is a good idea to have some emtbravo stuff as a member of emtbravo i would buy the stuff

Seth...the masses have spoken.

You must get back to us.You have no choice.

We wish to honor the site publicly.

You have created the temple...we need proper garb in which to worship within it.

Skoot.

WELL PUT, SKOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D>

As per the requests / demands of our dedicated members of

EMTBravo.com I will take care of having some T-Shirts and since it's getting chilly Sweatshirts made.

I WILL KEEP EVERYONE ADVISED K

10-4 K

To x635 & RWC130

When the time comes, I would like to help with the distribution of the Official EMTBravo Clothing line. LOL

Thanks

Does anybody have any ideas as to what we could do? Looking for the more "unique" concepts, as well as designs,etc. IF we are going to do something, I don't want it to be just something that says the name. It's gotta have a function, or send a message, something unique and innovative. Any ideas please feel free to discuss here, or email me @ EMTBravo@EMTBravo.com

OK, Seth now, according to the numbers associated with the member list, we're up to 986 members/users onboard (I was #581 having joined 8 July 2004). When we reach our 1000th would be the perfect time to do some kind of EMTBravo stuff!!!!!!!!

Maybe some type of a patch on a work job shirt and everyone can give money to purchase a jobshirt???

I still like the calendar idea. But It's getting ldown to the wire for a 2005 edition.

I love the job sweatshirt Idea.....

WOW WE'VE REACHED A MILESTONE!!! #1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT JOB WITH THIS BOARD, SETH! NOW WE REALLY OUGHT TO GET CRACKIN' ON THE EMTBRAVO STUFF!

Network 1000 members strong ! Forums Organized Nov. 14 2003.

Thanks to all for the interest....hang tight, as we are trying to develop some ideas that we have for some products.

It just takes some time, which, between all the endeavors under our belts, is scarce.

So, with that said, look for some things coming soon.

even hats would be a great idea that says

EMTBRAVO supports Firefighters or something along that line of work

and teeshirt that says member of emtbravo

I like the idea of creating a patch and putting it on a job shirt, that would be awesome.

no matter what comes up as an idea i think anything that says EMTBRAVO would be the best you can make a little store of emtbravo stuff may of different items to sell!!!!!

good money right there $$$$$$

I cant wait to buy some EMTBRAVO gear

Merchandising, merchandising, where the real money from the board is made. EMTBravo the T-shirt. EMTBravo the lunchbox. EMTBravo the coloring book. EMTBravo... the flame thrower! Kids love it. And my favorite, EMTBravo the Doll -- SETH!

EMTBravo wear..... for the Interior and Exterior Emergency worker near you ! =D>

what about matching towels with emtbravo on it??

Any updates on this Mass Production project(s)?

Any updates on this Mass Production project(s)?

Temporarily tabled for the time being. Hopefully something will be produced within the next couple of months. x635 has been swamped with other projects, both personal and site-related, and this one is unfortunetly lower on the priority list. I will continue to bother him about it though so he gets it done :wink:

Also be advised a Paypal Donation System is in the works. MAYBE MAYBE an photo calendar as well before the other projects.

As far as a calendar...how about the X-635 swimsuit calendar. The girls would go crazy!!!! :peace: