Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
M' Ave

Yonkers Manhattan Ave? Fire Late 1980's Photos

6 posts in this topic

Do any of the Yonkers guys here remember a fire in in a single family home on Manhattan Ave (I think?), sometime in the late 1980's? I believe the fire was late at night/early in the morning.

Just curious if there are any photos lying around from this fire or info. Thanks.

Do any of the Yonkers guys here remember a fire in in a single family home on Manhattan Ave (I think?), sometime in the late 1980's?  I believe the fire was late at night/early in the morning.

Just curious if there are any photos lying around from this fire or info.  Thanks.

Check with R1smokeater or Truck4 biggrin.gif

I don't have any pix- Was it a job in a well involved frame early (3-5am) in the morning ? If so-I think it was in early 90's (93' or so)

Coulda been, I think, it's a pretty small house and it's still standing. Renovated of course.

My friend said he caught a job with E311 that was blowing out the front windows of a house at about 3AM on Pennsylvania Ave maybe in '90. Could that be the one you mean? He says he saw photos of the job. I'll ask around...

Edited by batt2

I walked past yesterday, it's on Manhattan ave, a few houses in from Pennsylvania.

Thanks batt2 for checking into it.