Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nwsafetyguy

Help need with Stamford Edacs and BCT15

5 posts in this topic

Has anyone programmed the new Uniden BCT15 Scanner to listen to Stamford's EDACS radio system and got it to work? I thought I programmed it just as I did in my old BC785, but I dont hear anything in Stamford, but if I bring the old scanner with me, I can listen to them.... HELP.... Thanks Eric

bct15 is more like the 996, very hard to progam with out a computer.

Are you using a software program to do the programming?

If not you need to create a new system and then a new site.

It will be a pain to do it from the radio.

bct15 is more like the 996, very hard to progam with out a computer.

Are you using a software program to do the programming?

If not you need to create a new system and then a new site.

It will be a pain to do it from the radio.

Im using the Butel ARC 15 Lite Software. I've programmed stamford before in my other scanners, so I know how it suppoed to work, but for some reason, I dont hear them. I'm sure it one stupid little check box or something like that. So, got any ideas?

Stamford's system you need to program the channels in the exact number slot in the program. If you split the system into two separate you need to make sure that th channel number is in the same numbered slot otherwise it wont work.

Do you have ARC's program for the scanner, if so I can send you the file so you can see what I mean.

Stamford's system you need to program the channels in the exact number slot in the program. If you split the system into two separate you need to make sure that th channel number is in the same numbered slot otherwise it wont work.

Do you have ARC's program for the scanner, if so I can send you the file so you can see what I mean.

Thanks... I have the ARC 15 lite program.... So, if you could send that to me, that would be great..