Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ja3kfd

J.I.M.M.Y. Inc. Raffle Tickets BIG BUCKS 2007

5 posts in this topic

Dear All,

We have decided to hold our raffle yet again. It was a huge success last year, thanks to all of you.

Jimmy's Foundation has been able to help 9 families so far, and it is so wonderful to help families in need while going through a very tough time.

We appreciate all the support from our wonderful community. Not only are we thankful for all your donations, but the toys and items for parent bags has gone a long way. Everyone is very thankful for all those items. It gives a little sense of relief to very strained faces. So thank you so very much for continuing to support everything we have set out to accomplish.

Again, the tickets (copy below) are $100.00 per ticket and ONLY 300 will be sold. The drawing will be on AUGUST 18th, 2007, at the Lake Purdys Clubhouse. There will be a thank you BBQ for ticket holders beginning at 4:00pm and the drawing will be at 7:00pm.

If you want a ticket, please call Jim Arena at (914) 403-1871 or Ted Daros at (914) 277-0818 quickly. Or send us a check for $100.00 made payable to J.I.M.M.Y., Inc., PO Box 477, Purdys, NY 10578.

Our winners last year were thrilled, and we were able to make some families smile in the face of crisis. Please email me at ginaarena@verizon.net.

Much love to you all, Gina

PS - please pass this along to anyone that may be interested.

post-292-1184292796.jpg

Edited by x635

Wanted to Bump this and say we had to adjust the date due to Low ticket sales, know they are moving .

We changed date to August 18th same time and place.

Drawing is Today at 7 pm if any one wants a ticket call me at 914 403 1871, still have tickets left.

1 in 300 chance to be the winner which is good odds.