Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oswegowind

Don't Forget about the lottery!

6 posts in this topic

Please enter the lottery...so that when I win, I will win BIG! LOL...just thought I would help Seth out while he is somewhere doing something other than "bravoing"...that word is being copyrighted!

EMT Bravo Lottery Link!

Bravoing? And what would the meaning for that be????

sounds a bit dirty to me.....

Boy, was my boss pissed!! Went into his office and really got Bravoed!!!!

Hey, check her out, id really like to bravo her.... :o

:P

"bravoing"...that word is being copyrighted!

I thought EMTBravo was being copyrighted. Also, isn't x635 copyrighted?

Mike

You know Seth is watching us...look how he was when he was in the hospital, couldn't live without us. I hope he is haveing fun!

You know Seth is watching us...look how he was when he was in the hospital, couldn't live without us. I hope he is haveing fun!

I'm not sure if I like the idea of being watched by Seth. We could face consequences for our behaivor when he gets back, so I have a simple suggestion. Log off! :P

Mike

I'm not sure if I like the idea of being watched by Seth. We could face consequences for our behaivor when he gets back, so I have a simple suggestion. Log off! :P

Mike

I don't get it?

As for the Hospital, I could care less about the forum at that time....I had much more pressing issues to worry about and was confident in Truck4 and the moderators to keep the forum going.

And I did have a lot of fun on my honeymoon, it's been a rough few months and I needed it.

Also, thanks OswegoWind- as the topic of this thread implies, ENTER THE LOTTERY!!!! It costs you 25 Bravo Points (changes), and the more people that enter, the bigger the jackpot of points you can win. A new winner is choser automatically every day. Click the link below to enter, and don't forget you can enter every day!

The points can be used to donate to charity, or enter raffles for EMTBravo merchandise.