Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
e92l44

Westchester County F.D. Apparatus

12 posts in this topic

I can't find my old Scanner Master book that lists all of the apparatus for the entire county, and tells you what unit # is assigned to what town, for each type of appartus.

(i.e. 2302 = New Rochelle F.D. Chiefs car.)

Is there any website online that lists this info, or does anyone have a spreadsheet they can upload to the site?

Thanks.....

The list of Car #s can be found in the EMTBravo Basement...The link is EMTBravo Basement

(For example...Archville is 263...meaning cars are 2631, 2632, etc. etc.)

E300 is assigned to Banksville FD and Yonkers FD? :blink:

The Scanner Master latest NY edition is not up to date on all the apparatus listings for Westchester. They still have many of the old designations like the quads and squirts listed.

Westchester County DES Apparatus List.

List does not have Car #'s, etc, but gives all assigned apparatus.

I noticed on this list that Harrison has a Marine Unit, #35, a 12' Zodiac, do they still have this and if so where do they keep it because I have never before seen or heard of it.

I noticed on this list that Harrison has a Marine Unit, #35, a 12' Zodiac, do they still have this and if so where do they keep it because I have never before seen or heard of it.

Yes we have it. It is stored in the firehouse. It is suspended from the ceiling with a rope and pully system. We have a 9.9 Mercury motor also. It is above the rescue so if needed we just drop it to the roof and go. We have a mount set up on the rescue for the motor. I hope this answers your questions.

Dino

Edited by HFD750

Thanks Dino, I was confused when I saw that because I wasn't aware you guys had one down at the firehouse.

I think that westchester does an excellent job on updating that list EVERY YEAR B)

It's more then once a year.....it's been updated like 2 or 3 times in the past 12 months I think.