Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trauma74

8 Hour Tactical EMS Awareness Seminar

5 posts in this topic

My agency is going to sponsor an 8 Hour Tactical EMS Awareness Seminar, which will be held at our HQ. We are looking at a tentative date of Sunday 11/4/2007 0900-1700 hours. Once I have the final confirmation on the date, I will post more information the course including how much it will cost to attend. The fee for the course will include lunch that will be provided by us.

This course is open to all ALS & BLS providers. Once I determine the maximum amount of people we can hold in our HQ, I will then post how many spots there will be for the class.

The course will be given by the New State Tactical EMS Association. More information about NYTEMSA is available at www.nytemsa.org

New York Tactical EMS, Inc. is a commercial training company that not affiliated with NY State DOH and are not currently involved in the NYS CIC/CME training program. Our courses are not certification courses and are open to EMT and above. The term "Medic" does not imply that the provider is a Advanced EMT. A "Medic" in this training is considered as "the medical provider on a team". All students will remain in and not exceed their level of State Certification. The "Tactical Medic" Course is not a certification course and is not recognized by the NY State DOH. All course content is acquired from Special Operations Military and other National TEMS Providers who practice in States that recognize Tactical EMS.

Trauma74,

I am interested.

Let me know when everything is all set.

THANKS

Everything should be finalized by the end of this week.

Below is the information about this seminar. The date mentioned in my first post is confirmed.

Location: Chester Volunteer Ambulance Corps 79 Laroe Road Chester, NY 10918

Date: November 4th, 2007

Hours: 0900-1700

Cost: $25 for registration before October 4th, 2007

$50 for registration after October 4th, 2007

Class size: Maximum of 50 attendees. These 50 spots are on a first come first serve basis.

How to register: Send a check or money order to: Chester Volunteer Ambulance Corps Re: Tactical Awareness Seminar PO BOX 244 Chester, NY 10918. Please be sure to include your full name, address, telephone number, agency, rank and level of certification.

A light breakfast (coffee, tea, juice, bagels etc) and lunch will be provided to all attendees as part of the registration fee.

The seminar will include a lecture, a power point presentation, a gear/equipment demonstration and information on the 3 & 5 day Tactical Medic Courses.

Please send me a PM if you have any questions. Thank you.

The course will be given by the New State Tactical EMS Association. More information about NYTEMSA is available at www.nytemsa.org

New York Tactical EMS, Inc. is a commercial training company that not affiliated with NY State DOH and are not currently involved in the NYS CIC/CME training program. Our courses are not certification courses and are open to EMT and above. The term "Medic" does not imply that the provider is a Advanced EMT. A "Medic" in this training is considered as "the medical provider on a team". All students will remain in and not exceed their level of State Certification. The "Tactical Medic" Course is not a certification course and is not recognized by the NY State DOH. All course content is acquired from Special Operations Military and other National TEMS Providers who practice in States that recognize Tactical EMS.

Edited by trauma74

I have had a lot of responses to this post already. Seats are filling up very fast. Please act soon if you want to guarantee yourself a seat.