Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DES630

10-75 MT VERNON

5 posts in this topic

1145 HRS 10-75 E SANDFORD BLVD...3 ALARM FIRE..UNITS TO SCENE E22, L12, E5, RELOCATE TO MT VERNON STA 3..E151, E31, TL3

E- 151 Is Geenvilles Spair engine? and E-31, T-3 is Larchmont? Because I heard 60 control talking to those units, but then I thought I heard something about a malfunction of some sort?

E151 FROM GREENVILLE...E31 FROM EASTCHESTER AND TL3 FROM PELHAM MANOR...THEY WERE ALL ON STAND BY AT MT VERNON STA 3..AND HANDLE OTHER ALARMS FOR MT VERNON,...HOPE THAT HELPS YA...

Yes, E-151 Greenville, E 31 Eastchester, and TL-3 Pelham Manor ran several alarms for FDMV while all FDMV units operated on sanford boulevard with New Ro FD. 151 and TL3 responded to atleast one automatic alarm and thus the malfunction.

The Building on fire was a 3 story building with the entire roof burned off, FDMV's TL-3 ( not 60 controls designated number) along with New Ro ladder 12 and Fdmv ladder 2 operated master streams into the fire building and protected exposures in 30 mile per hour winds attempting to contain the fire. this fire is just 2 blocks away from the fire on 1st street about 3 weeks ago..

ok, thanks for the info guys