Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mfc442

HYBRID and New Vehicle Technologies Training Seminar

5 posts in this topic

Millwood Fire Dept will be hosting a HYBRID and New Vehicle Technologies Training Seminar on Sat. Oct. 20'th 2007 at the IBM T.J. Watson research center in Yorktown. Cost is $35 Per person and all are invited to attend. Among the topics being discussed will be:

Identification Methods

Hybrid Vehicle Systems

Vehicle Accidents & Extrication

Deactivation Methods

and many more. The link below is for our flyer with more details. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

http://millwoodfire.org/Flyer.pdf

Hope to see many of you there.

Flyer.pdf

Sound like a great chance to see some of these cars components up close

One correction on the Flyer. The register date is not sept 14, but rather Oct 14th. Sorry for the typo.

Also, this training is not only open to Fire/EMS/PD, but to everyone. I do know of a few body shop guys that are planning on attending as they have to deal with the cars after they have been wrecked.

Again, sorry for the typo.....

Just a reminder that the requested registration deadline is fast approaching. If anyone wants to attend and hasn't already done so, please register in advance, but we may be allowing registration at the door.

Millwood Fire Dept will be hosting a HYBRID and New Vehicle Technologies Training Seminar on Sat. Oct. 20'th 2007 at the IBM T.J. Watson research center in Yorktown. Cost is $35 Per person and all are invited to attend. Among the topics being discussed will be:

Identification Methods

Hybrid Vehicle Systems

Vehicle Accidents & Extrication

Deactivation Methods

and many more. The link below is for our flyer with more details. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Hope to see many of you there.

Flyer.pdf