Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gpdexplorer

Tattoos

39 posts in this topic

HFD...LOL. You too Izzy. Cracked? According to some mind fornicators (see again if I could have use the correct version of an F bomb in the sense of a joke it would sound better) I cracked a long time ago.

GFD...just remember several things. Think of what you want hard and long, there's no eraser and what it will look like when your like 60 and wrinkley and sagging.

From someone who has 10 tattoos and planning at least one or two more. Be sure you know what you want before you go looking. Check out places that are known and reputable. SOBER!!!!!

Although I haven't had any work done there, Seen on Tremont Avenue does some great work. There is also another place down Tremont by Coddington on the other side of the street(I think it's Enigma).

I had a piece done at Mc Kenzies in Carmel in 1998. I was very happy with the results. I may go back to them or to Seen for my next piece.

TATOOS BY CHRYSTOFUR BY APPOINTMENT ONLY INBETWEEN SHOPS RIGHT NOW LANDLORD PLAYED SOME GAMES UPON RENEWAL OF LAST LEASE EMAIL ME FOR NUMBER !!! IM A WALKING CANVAS OF HIS

ONLY PROBLEM WITH SEEN IS HE NO LONGER TATOO'S I HAVE WORK FROM HIM AND FROM OTHERS IN HIS SHOP BOTTOM LINE IS DO YOUR HOMEWORK ........AND ENIGMA IS NOT A GOOD IDEA ITS A BUTCHER SHOP IF IM NOT MISTAKEN I ONLY HAVE 20-30 TATS WHAT DO I KNOW

I have checked out a few tatto shops in the area, but the problem I am having is finding an artist to do the actual artwork for me. I sort of know what I want, but need to see it drawn out before I even consider getting the final tattoo. This will be #7 for me and I am rather picky about how my tattoos look. Let's face it...it is forever! It has to be an original so I need to sit down with someone and toss some ideas back and forth. Know of any good artists out there that can do the artwork for me? Thanks for any help or ideas.

I have checked out a few tatto shops in the area, but the problem I am having is finding an artist to do the actual artwork for me. I sort of know what I want, but need to see it drawn out before I even consider getting the final tattoo. This will be #7 for me and I am rather picky about how my tattoos look. Let's face it...it is forever! It has to be an original so I need to sit down with someone and toss some ideas back and forth. Know of any good artists out there that can do the artwork for me? Thanks for any help or ideas.

Try Tattoo Seen and ask for Bern he's amazing. He will sit with you and go over everything with out. But be prepared he will let you know what he thinks good or bad. He's really up front, I went to him with an idea and he looked it over and told me flat out he wouldn't waste his time, that it wouldn't look good. And he worked something else out along the same lines of what i wanted and in the end it was better then I ever thought. Let him do his thing...

Edited by HFD750

Hey HFD750 - Thanks for the info. I will definitely get in touch with Bern. He sounds just like the type of artist I am looking for to do a great job on my next tattoo! Appreciate the help.

i have ywo from tattoo me...see tre does great work

my third was redone by him b/c someoneelse messed it up.....drubk mess hhaha

Someone once told me: "If you have a dream of a tatoo on your body, that is the one to go with...deep down inside, that is what you really want!"

I haven't had the dream yet, so I am still a tatoo virgin.

I would have to go with my personal triad though if I did it: NY Yankees symbol, Duke U. Bball logo, and my mega millions winning numbers....when that happens!