Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
capt2102

Back to Basics Day Fairfield Regional Fire School

3 posts in this topic

FINAL REMINDER OF BACK TO BASICS DAY – “YOU’RE GONNA GET DIRTY!”

Fairfield Regional Fire School still has a few spaces left in all four programs of our Back To Basics Day next Saturday, September 15th from 8:30am to 4:30pm. “Advancing the Initial Attack Line – Engine Company Operations” with Lead Instructor Mike Donovan of BFD; “Forcible Entry/VES/Victim Removal/Ventilation – Suburban Ladder Company Operations” with Lead Instructor Ed Burwell of FDNY; “From Taking a Hydrant to Troubleshooting – Basic Pump Operations” with Lead Instructor Schuyler Sherwood of FFD; and “Hands-On Extrication – Vehicle & Rescue Tools” with Lead Instructor John Plofkin of WFD. Cost is $75 with lunch included payable in advance or on the day of class, and applications must be received in advance to ensure enrollment, so get your application in today! For applications or information call 203-254-4708, go to http://www.fdfairfield.com/upcoming.htm, or email dsherwood@town.fairfield.ct.us.

I registered and paid. Have yet to receive confirmation that I am in the class I requested