Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ja3kfd

Car 2444 biten by kitten

9 posts in this topic

On Friday Capt. Mike Cyrliuk of Somers FD. was on a public assistance call for a Cat stuck in a drain pipe and they were able to remove the kitten from th pipe, with no ill affects, but he was bitten by the Kitten and since it was a stray it had no shots so he was taken to Putnam Hospital, given a varitey of shots and the kitten is isolated and being watched for Rabies.

Mike is recovering from his wounds well at home.

Exactly why we shouldn't be rescuing animals, that do not understand what we are doing! Not worth the hassle!

did he start to meow after being bite? :D:D

Exactly why we shouldn't be rescuing animals, that do not understand what we are doing! Not worth the hassle!

Customer Service, someone calls with a problem and the FD shows up and does the best it can to fix the problem. It's why the public likes us. Other agencies just push it off on someone else. If we did that we would be out of business.......

I hate cats. There will never be one living in my home. I still could not turn my back and leave a cat stuck in a drain pipe. I'm glad to hear Capt Cyrliuk is doing well.

Capt. Mike Cyrliuk of Somers FD = HERO! :P

PEEEERRRRRRR-fect!

As I was writing this , I called to check on Mike and he was "resting " or ie: a cat nap, after he had eaten his Meow Mix, and some catnip, So all in all he is himself, Licking his wounds, saying he will not be going on anymore public assistance calls for a little while.