Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TFDjunior

Rockland, Maine Fire Department New Paint Scheme

9 posts in this topic

Here are a couple photos of there trucks.

Rockland_Fire_Rescue_new_R1_3_Mediu.jpg

Rockland_Fire_SUV_07_IMGP0305_2.jpg

111006126-A.jpgPhoto from 1rbn.com

There old paint scheme has all red with a White stripe. Now they have gone to Black over Red.

Edited by TFDjunior

OMG, the black and red combo look like the Boar's Head Delivery trucks!

Nice photos! Thanks for sharing, the Red and Black look good, especially on Car 1!

-Joe DA BUFF

yea, the black and red is really nice. We have all red and white rigs in East Fishkill, with the exception of our Squad, which is Black over red. I think their reasoning for it being different was because it is a "Specialty Rig", so they wanted it to stand out.

Nice rigs!!

Plus, i think its appropriate for the boars head look that our Squad says "MOOOOO OVER!!!!" on the front window, with a jacked cow In turnout gear holding an ax in the maltese cross. I have a picture somewhere..... AH HAH! here you go. Our "Boars Head Truck"- East Fishkill 39-67(photo snipit courtesy of wicopeefireco.org)

post-3766-1190289763.jpg

Edited by EFFP411

On the Tower they have a rotoray with Red, White,and Green it looks like a christmas tree when they are going on a call.

Edited by TFDjunior

i faintly remember someone photoshoping the ossining trucks to having boars head logo's on them, anyone going to dare do it to these trucks? well i think they look nice, but maby thats my boars head sandwich loving side of me talking. thats very funny about the "moooo over"...at least you guys expected that people would say that about your trucks and made it into a joke.

Here is a picture of the rotoray going. photo from photos now 13434753E.jpg

I have more pictures if you want to see them just ask. I also have a picture of another of there units with this paint scheme and a video of the unit going on a call.

Here is a picture of Utility 3 from rockland. Photo couresty of Eric Fellows and firenews.org RocklandMEU3-1.jpg