Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
firemoose827

Problems with Home Computer.

2 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, sorry to keep beating a dead horse with my repetitive questions about computers, but Im a brother in need here and I just cant grasp computers!! :rolleyes:

Before last week my home computer had no internet so I was only able to visit the site either at work or at the firehouse. We just recently signed up for internet and got it hooked up. I got home from work the other night, logged on to EMTBravo and started cruising through like I usually do. However....I found a topic I wanted to reply too and when I went to reply, it gave me some "Error Occured" message and shut the computer down!! At first I thought it was EMTBravos way of telling me "Shut Up" for now!!!! :lol: I tried it again and it did the same thing, it only does it when I try to reply to a topic and it always asks if I want to send an "Error Report" to microsoft. I always click "Send Report" but it always keeps happening. So Im stuck in the same boat as before...but WORSE! I can see whats going on but cant reply.

Anyone have any ideas whats going on? This happen to anyone else before? Anyone want to strangle me yet!? Any advice?(Other than throw out the computer)

Thanks all for continuing to listen to me complain.

Moose

Jonesy368 I sent you a private message regarding your problem. Will be more than happy to help.