Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trauma74

Which PDA/Smartphone should I get?

2 posts in this topic

I know I have asked some questions a month or so ago about which PDA device I should purchase for myself. I received a little feedback, but I am getting closer to getting something soon and I just want to make sure I am getting something that will suit my needs.

I know that Blackberrys are great devices, but I cannot afford an additional $40/month for Blackberry on my cell phone bill. I like the new Moto Q, the Treo 700wx, 755p & the HTC Touch. I have to stay with Sprint so I know that it somewhat limits my options. I had a Treo 650 in the past and it wasnt bad. The Palm OS was decent, but I am leaning more toward Windows Mobile this time. I also want the option having WiFi. I know that the Q and the Treos dont come with Wifi, but I have seen SD & miniSD WiFi cards available for these devices.

I am looking for more input about these devcies. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Blackberry 8130 all the way. Windows Mobile is to unstable. And the new BB data plan with sprint is only $30. The one set back with the Sprint 8130 is you can't text pictures.