Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ny10570

Bronx 2nd Alarm

8 posts in this topic

Great Video!!! The Onlookers need to get out of the way.

Nice vid ny10570.

Edited by DCurtis

If you go to the YouTube page for the video there is a couple more videos, 1 being the recent Multi-Fatal fire in the Bronx.

This wasn't a second alarm. It was an all hands with an additional Engine and Truck special called. It was down in 96 Engine's area, with 54 Truck making the grab. If I remember correctly, the fire was set after a domestic dispute. It was over the summer, and the press pretty much swarmed Story Avenue afterwards. I just don't remember what street it was on. Partyrock, memory serving you well??

Beginning to middle of October, this year

On Bruckner Blvd service road, between Rosedale and Beach Avenues. Bunch of 6 story projects in there.

Channel 7 happened to be driving by and shot alot of footage before any companies arrived on the scene and started their 6pm broadcast with the video.

This video looks like a civilians work.

96 was on another run, but became available and got in there....

missed that one, but e92l44 nailed it. I believe it was Oct 12. There was another fire just before this one where an EDP lit up a house trying to kill someone. Guy was found by EMS and taken to the hospital before anyone figured out he was the perp. Go Bronx Go.