Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PDBuff3090

White Plains Police cars

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any nice detailed pics of the new White Plains Police Crown Vics, I tired to get the pics myself but when I went to police headquarters, all their cars were in the field on patrol. If i can get the pics, i want to send them to: http://www.po-light.com/ , this guy does some nice work with his models. I think if he does a White Plains car, it will come out very nice.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Does anyone have any nice detailed pics of the new White Plains Police Crown Vics, I tired to get the pics myself but when I went to police headquarters, all their cars were in the field on patrol. If i can get the pics, i want to send them to: http://www.po-light.com/ , this guy does some nice work with his models. I think if he does a White Plains car, it will come out very nice.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Here are some from a website

click here

Edited by snowman

I have a question.In White Plains do the senior officers on the shift get the lower numbered cars? Some departments do that in Dutchess.

Edited by x134

Snowman, do you know where those pictures were taken that theres a couple Elmsford police cars in there?

FYI TCD (Cruisers) in Mamaroneck does all the work on the WP police cars as well as many other departments in Westchester County.

Snowman, do you know where those pictures were taken that theres a couple Elmsford police cars in there?

efdny2003, i am not 100% sure where all of them were taken, since i did not take them. But by the looks of it, i think that 25truck26 is right. The must of been taken at TCD.

here is the website that i found them on. It has police car pictures from acround the US.

Police Car Website