Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
firemoose827

7,000 mark approaching!

7 posts in this topic

Hey everyone. I was browsing through some stuff and I realised that the EMTBravo group is almost 7,000 strong! I just wanted to congratulate Seth, cause I wasnt sure if he noticed.

I have tried to recruit dozens of my friends and some of them might be here somewhere... :unsure:

But I just wanted to say congrats to EMTBravo, almost 7,000 members strong.

Moose

i logged on to emtbravo.net from a computer i don't normally use, so i was on as a guest. i saw that you cannot read more then the 1st post w/o logging in or registering...great idea!!

this site is a free service, that takes a min or two to register, so making people sign up is a smart move. i'm sure (and hope) you use this to your advantage when selling advertising slots on emtbravo.com.

We just need 22 more people to join to hit the 7,000 mark.

as of 1/25/08 @ 4p there are 7,002 members

congrats seth!

Congrats Seth!! Hopefully we will get 7,000 more members too!!

EMTBravo 7000 members strong, and continuing to share our knowledge.

Moose

7,000+ members....

Now if that is not incentive to make worthwhile, intelligent posts, I don't know what is...

That number is approaching the readership of a small-town newspaper!

Seriously, the site is a great way to keep informed on the fire service in our area. The administrators deserve a lot of credit for running it the way they do, even if all of the subscribers don't always agree on some issues.

JVC

Great News Keep up the good work SETH Glad to see you doing a Great on the Website. Seth you are the "King Of BRAVO"