Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Future Fireman

Easy Workout in 30 minutes

4 posts in this topic

Alright, how many of you have a treadmill at home or at the firehouse? I'm gonna guess quite a few. Here's an easy workout to do in 30 minutes:

Max incline, walk/run at approx. 3-4 MPH for 30 minutes. You should burn around 200 calories, and if you add a weight vest, you'll burn more.

MAKE SURE TO DRINK LOTS OF WATER!!!!! I've gone through 4 regular size water bottles doing this, so have at least 8 if you're doing it with a weight vest.

Another one:

Max incline start, go down 2.5o after 5 minutes, once you get to half incline start going back up. Repeat for however long you want. Again add a weight vest if you want, but be sure to drink lots and lots of water.

Mike

Nice I will keep that in mind

Also Were do I place the AED PADS Again lol (I will put them on before I start and hopefully I will land on the shock button on my way down) I always tell everyone when I start working out DEFIB is in the car lol

Nice I will keep that in mind

Also Were do I place the ADE PADS Again Lil (I will put them on before I start and hopefully I will land on the shock button on my way down) I always tell everyone when I start working out DE FIB is in the car Lil

Why is this stuff posted in the Incidents section? This is an obvious violation of policy by spamming this board.

Why is this stuff posted in the Incidents section? This is an obvious violation of policy by spamming this board.

its not, its in the health and welfare section....seems like a glitch in the system for the homepage