Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Baltimore Captain passes while exercising

7 posts in this topic

Baltimore City Fire Captain Donnald Hubbell suddenly went into cardiac arrest while exercising on the treadmill at his home on Friday . Despite efforts from the EMS crew on scene and the hospital staff Captain Hubbel passed away at Upper Chesapeake Medical Center at 1330hrs. Captain Hubbell was assigned to Rescue Co #1 AND LEAVES BEHIND a wife and 5 Children one of which was to graduate the fire academy Friday night. Thoughts and prayers go out to the family and all thre members of the Baltimore Fire Depatment. May you rest in peace brother

My prayers are with the family and friends. I'm sure he will be missed

Thoughts, Prayers and Condolences to Captain Hubbell's Family, and Friends as well as the Baltimore City Fire Department. May he rest in Peace, and may God grant his family the strength to get through this difficult time.

My condolences to the family on their loss. This was very difficult to reat about being he was going to present his son with his certificate of completion from the fire academy the next day. His entire crew stood in for him at the ceremony in his honor to present his son with his cerfiticate. May his son carry the torch in honor and pride and as successfully as his father.

Rest In Peace Brother. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.