Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MICP2823

Stryker O2 holder

7 posts in this topic

I am looking for anyone who has the newer yellow Stryker chair with the treads who either have purchased the O2 holder or made a holder that can accommodate an o2 bottle under the chair. I am looking for pictures as well as approx cost. I don't think that the $100 price tag will be appealing to the powers that be, so I must show some other options. Thanks

I am looking for anyone who has the newer yellow Stryker chair with the treads who either have purchased the O2 holder or made a holder that can accommodate an o2 bottle under the chair. I am looking for pictures as well as approx cost. I don't think that the $100 price tag will be appealing to the powers that be, so I must show some other options. Thanks

We got the holder when we bought our chair. It dosen't hold a jumbo D well (tight) a normal D no problem. Worth it yes. If you have a limited crew or help around you have one less thing to worry about.

Does anyone have a picture of the O2 holder? Is it heavy or difficult to attach?

We got the holder when we bought our chair. It dosen't hold a jumbo D well (tight) a normal D no problem. Worth it yes. If you have a limited crew or help around you have one less thing to worry about.

the chair w/ treds is already a bulky piece of equipment, does this O2 holder compromise where the chair is stored on your rig?

Chair is a great chair...Can't stand how bulky it is.

Try purchaseing industrial velcro straps. They are rated to hold exessive amounts of weight, and will most likely hold an O2 bottle at the end of a strecher. Plus, if you want to attach it any where else, simply remove the velcro and place it there.

http://www.allproducts.com/manufacture6/lo...lcro_strap.html

This will probally more fit your needs - http://www.calcentron.com/Pages/RipTie_Hom...nchStrap.htm3DN

Edited by EMSJunkie712

The holder is a great thing.. especially in a house where the stairs are real tight. (last thing you need is to rip the o2 mask off the pt going down a stairs, because the person with the tank cant stay close enough)..