Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
preemo16

5 posts in this topic

... and here I am all worried about operating on that roadway at night because there are no lightposts. Should've lowered the ladder rack on 174 and put a nice crease in her hood.

To DOC22: You missed something in your edit of firefighter59's post. "noone" is not a single word.

"Hi, I'm here to help."

... and here I am all worried about operating on that roadway at night because there are no lightposts. Should've lowered the ladder rack on 174 and put a nice crease in her hood.

To DOC22: You missed something in your edit of firefighter59's post. "noone" is not a single word.

"Hi, I'm here to help."

Actually, I believe it is. Click Here

And don't point out Doc's mistakes, he's getting up there in age, Give him a break! :lol:

Mike

Edited by Future Fireman

Oh OK, sorry Mike ... clicked on your link, but didn't see an example that used it as a single word ... saw a hyphenated use though. Not that I am looking to get into a fury over spelling.

Don't think God has a sense of humor? Just look at the Giraffe. :lol:

Oh OK, sorry Mike ... clicked on your link, but didn't see an example that used it as a single word ... saw a hyphenated use though. Not that I am looking to get into a fury over spelling.

Don't think God has a sense of humor? Just look at the Giraffe. :lol:

Neither am I.

Nah, it's not the Giraffe, it's the lack of people's common sense that is God's sense of humor. :lol::blink:

Mike

Edited by Future Fireman

"Hi, I'm here to help."

heay preemo16 the word was nobody not no one you better get your eyes checked