Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gizmo31

Gladden Houck Explorer Post 700 PCFD

7 posts in this topic

Mark your calendars for Sunday, April 6th, 2008 at the Southend Firehouse in Port Chester, NY. The Explorers of Post 700 invite you and your friends and family to their annual fundraising spaghetti dinner. Tickets can be purchased at the door for the cost of $10.00 per person. There will be door prizes raffled off so come out and support our explorers as these are our up and coming firefighters of the future. We have been blessed over all the years to have gotten a fine group of both men and women who have since joined the Department. Many have also gone on to become career firefighters as well as high ranking officers and chiefs.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

I will let my explorer post know about it, and maybe we will be there

I will be there.

Please make a note as to the time it will take place from 4pm -7:30pm, the explorers are looking forward to your suppport hoping to see you there.

I will not be able to make it unfortunately, so I just wanted to wish you good luck and I hope you get a big crowd.

Just want to remind everybody that it is this Sunday and we would like all of the support we can get.

Mark your calendars for Sunday, April 6th, 2008 at the Southend Firehouse in Port Chester, NY. The Explorers of Post 700 invite you and your friends and family to their annual fundraising spaghetti dinner. Tickets can be purchased at the door for the cost of $10.00 per person. There will be door prizes raffled off so come out and support our explorers as these are our up and coming firefighters of the future. We have been blessed over all the years to have gotten a fine group of both men and women who have since joined the Department. Many have also gone on to become career firefighters as well as high ranking officers and chiefs.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Bump - tommorrow mmmm good