Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mfc2257

City of Winter Park (FL) E-61

6 posts in this topic

Seth has mentioned that he likes the City of Winter Park's Quantums. I live in Winter Park.

Here is a picture of E-61 taken this morning operating at the medic local for person down at Winter Park 9th Grade Center (horrible rainy day).

E-61 turns out of headquarters with Tower 61 (A Dash RM Tower), Rescue 61 (MedTech International Ambulance) and the rarely seen Squad 61 (F-550 EVI non walk in technical rescue rig).

Code 3 did their old 1998 or 1996 Quantum as a model.

post-163-1204902244.jpg

Edited by mfc2257

They have some nice stuff.... except they could do without the .... ROTO RAY! :P

Wasn't it "E161"? I have the original Code 3 and remember that number...

Edited by Oswegowind

they also could have went with smaller leds right under the front windsheld. just my 2 cents

Wasn't it "E161"? I have the original Code 3 and remember that number...

They may have undergone a nomenclature change prior to my arrival in Florida in 2005. However, when I got here the old '96 or '98 Quantum was already referred to and numbered as E-61. Just recently, they re-numbered one of the old Quantums (61 or 62) to be called E-161 and run as the reserve. I believe they surplused the FMC/Sparten that was running as the reserve.

They have some nice stuff.... except they could do without the .... ROTO RAY! :P

The roto ray looks great!!! They are missing a pair of Mars 888's to make it complete....

It's also got a PowerCall. Sounds great going down Fairbanks Ave. with the Q and the PowerCall tuned up.