Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

EMTBravo Photos Are Back!

2 posts in this topic

Members,

As many of you know, I've been searching for a way to revive EMTBravo.com a bit, especially in the photo area.

What I've come up with, I think, is a good solution that won't cost me hours of time, something that prohibted me, especially lately, from posting photos.

As you can see, there is an "EMTBravo Photos" section of this forum now, with several subcategories. You can start a thread in one of the apprpriate, specific subcategoeries, and post your photos (please see the guidelines in this forum BEFORE posting) for all the visitors of EMTBravo.com to see, immediately.

As an added bonus, the photos can be discussed, and future expansion of this project will allow for a "Photo Of The Month" and "Photographer Of The Month" contests. I also hope to create a dynamic link to the photo categories on the main page of EMTBravo.com within the coming weeks.

I am working on transitioning some forums into the new system.

I hope you like this new concept, and appreciate your patience while we roll out this new system.

Please contact me at Seth@EMTBravo.com to report any bugs. If you need help posting photos, please see the Photo Posting Guidelines in this section for information on how to obtain help.

-Seth