Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

EMTBravo Currently Experiencing Unexpected Server Issues And Downtime (Updated 4-11-08)

13 posts in this topic

I understand the EMTBravo websites have been down for the past 24 hours or so. I have been inundated with phone calls and emails regarding this situation.

I apologize it took so long to get the sites back online, but I'm unable to monitor or access the site at all times. I, am however, investigating the issue or issues that are causing the frequent downtime, and once I am informed by my server manager what the issues are, they will be corrected ASAP and I am crossing my fingers that that will be the end of the temporary turbulence.

Thanks for your patience!

-Seth

EMAIL: Seth@EMTBravo.com

If the sites are down, please visit the EMTBravo Development Blog at http://www.emtbravo.blogspot.com

That is hosted on a seperate server, and I will post information there in the event of an extended outage. .

I also got SEVERAL e-mails from concerned EMTBravo members

while down in Atlantic City.

Seth, I think all of the PM's, e-mails, and phone calls you got

just show how much people love EMTBravo.

Glad to see that EMTBravo is back up and running! :D

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

I must apologize, and thank everyone for their patience and loyalty during these technical issues.

Believe me, I am just as frusterated as you. Unfortunetly, I'm not able to jump on these issues as quickly as before.

I'm hoping these issues don't persist any longer, but if they do I will be taking steps to address the issue.

Again, thank you for your patience......it's nice to get all the "EMTBravo withdrawal" emails and know the support is there, I just wish I could give you 99.9% uptime consistently.

PLEASE, I hope this doesn't keep you from posting and visiting!!

Seth: Just keep doing what you are & people will come this is a excellent site keep up the good work :D

GMK

Keep it up mate, I stumbled across this site and love it, even if I am a million miles away and out of touch.

I'm glad it is up and running.

Glad to see EMTBravo up and running again.

I'd like to say once again,b I'm glad to see it is back up and running. Good luck Seth!

Not having the site up for a day showed me how addicted I am to it.

Glad we are back in business.

Joe C.

Joe C.

I have to agree with the above.

Joe C.

i checked it every 15 min or so when i was at work. after a few hours of waiting, i finally figured i'd get some work done lol

I, once again, personally want to apologize for the recent downtime of this and other EMTBravo websites. It was due to several issues with the server, which are now hopefully (knock on wood) resolved.

If you're having trouble accessing the site, I will post a message if the site is down as soon as I can on the EMTBravo Development Blog, http://www.emtbravo.blogspot.com

Thanks for your patience and loyalty!!

-Seth G.

Founder And CEO, The EMTBravo Group