Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jcoppola

Norwalk Police Dept. Recruiting and Testing

1 post in this topic

All EMTBravo site members:

The following was released the other day and I wanted to get it out to everyone. Here it is:

Press Release

4-10-08

The Norwalk Police Department has opened its entry level police officer registration process effective April 9, 2008. Registration will close midnight on June 23, 2008.

All applicants must have a C.H.I.P. card (certification of meeting the entry level physical abilities standards) PRIOR to taking the written exam. Current test dates for the C.H.I.P. card are April 26, May 10, May 31, and June 21. Registering for the C.H.I.P. test is done through www.policeapp.com or by calling C.H.I.P at 203-235-5865.

Registering for the written exam is also done through www.policeapp.com. There is no telephone or paper registration for this test.

The written entry exam for C.H.I.P. card holders only, is June 28, 2008 at 9:00 AM. The test will be given at Brien McMahon High School , 300 Highland Avenue , Norwalk , CT.

For important detailed information about the testing and hiring process you should view our web site at www.norwalkpd.com. Our web site can also be reached by link through www.policeapp.com

Lieutenant Andrew J. Gale

Professional Standards Unit

Training and Recruitment

agale@norwalkct.org