Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest DFFD227

Vista- Working Fire 12-14-04

20 posts in this topic

Is this baby fully involved? 8)

sounds like it's cooking. it figures, 2 days before i get home. hope everyone stays safe.

Is this baby fully involved?  8)

Initial report from scene was "working fire in the basement". I guess things really deteriorated from there.

don't worry aves3131 i missed it also, first time we go to vista and i'm at school. :sad: probaly get another one the week we go back too

don't worry aves3131 i missed  it also, first time we go to vista and i'm at school. :sad:   probaly get another one the week we go back too

How long will you guys be home? A lot can happen, now we're getting into that damn busy time for chimney and structure fires--- UGH!

DOC22 i'm only home for two weeks before i have to go back and build sets for the school play. If u get one you better call for 57truck.

57crew your TL got to vista pretty quick, did the same when we had the possible fire at JJ middle school over the summer, thats a pretty sweet response time.

as far as being home, im back for roughly 5 weeks although im that guy that comes home and everything is quiet, which i guess isn't really a bad thing.

57crew your TL got to vista pretty quick, did the same when we had the possible fire at JJ middle school over the summer, thats a pretty sweet response time.

as far as being home, im back for roughly 5 weeks although im that guy that comes home and everything is quiet, which i guess isn't really a bad thing.

I think some of owr guys were down at the house waiting for the call.

i just heard something about injured FF's? im listening online and its kinda choppy, didn't sound like anything too bad though.

www.shoutcast.com

go to Searchfor, and type in westchester, then hit Tune in.

there is also, www.scanCT.com, but for some reason i can't get audio off of it

i tried that with shoutcast, but it doesnt seem to be working. i am however getting audio off of scanct.com so im gonna stick with that for now.

If there an injured FF it was probably minor. No medic was called to the scene. But then again medic3 is far enough away and with the fire being right on the border, the ambulance could well have ran for Norwalk and called an intercept.

I thought they got dispatched to a basement fire?

i took a ride up[ to this job at about 23:30 and stayed out in the cold watching it until 01:30. it was still fully involved when i left. good job to everyone there! =D> =D>

pictures of the fire have been submitted to emtbravo

Apparently, from what I heard, fire started in basement, but was an old balloon construction house, and went right up thru the walls.

I'm looking at the pics, and it looks like maybe a mansion?

Approx. 125' X 75'...2 1/2 Story Private Dwelling.

Fire started in basement and eventually made its way throughout the house and out the roof. Upon my arrival, heavy fire on 2nd floor and through the roof. Fully involved.

I think they managed to save the garage