Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JCESU

How Do You Get Code 3 To Do A Replica?

9 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what the requirements are for code 3 to consider doing a replica of a vehicle. We run the same wagons as NYPD/PAPD/Yonkers etc. I considered doing a kit bash but has anyone on here been involved with C-3 directly. Any info would be appreciated.

Send me the photos on CD to:

Orlando Ramos

Code 3 Collectibles

6115 Variel Ave.

Woodland Hills, CA 93167

My engine co. has a 1984 Mack CF in beatiful condition that will be replaced next year(See pict at left). We were talking about trying to get the same thing done as a way to remeber the rig that served us so well for 20 years. Should I just send our photos to the same address?

That things 20 years old?? The Engine looks Mint!

Never been refurbed either. Still drafts like a champ too. It'll be sad to see her go. Especially for myself and DMA327, who grew up and learned to drive on it.

Simply Mackin' It!!!

PDT_Armataz_07

I wanna drive E119 before she is laid to rest... 119-1 you better make it happen!! :D

I wanna drive E119 before she is laid to rest... 119-1 you better make it happen!!    :D

Speaking for myself (119-4) and 119-1... I don't think that's gonna happen. You can't even drive your own engine!!! :mrhappy:

I wanna drive E119 before she is laid to rest... 119-1 you better make it happen!!    :D

We'll talk. In exchange I want some nice Christmas gifts!

I too will miss E119. I was 6 when we got it, and I have been riding on it and/or driving it since 1992. I have put more time into her then anything else - no past job experience comments please!

However, her replacement will be of the highest caliber in the true Washington Engine tradition.