Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Backup Problems?

3 posts in this topic

Was there a backup done recently? There are a bunch of incidents that were on here last night and are not on here now. The last incident listed for regional is 4/20/08. If there was a backup done there is definately data missing. You may already be aware of the problem.

Was there a backup done recently? There are a bunch of incidents that were on here last night and are not on here now. The last incident listed for regional is 4/20/08. If there was a backup done there is definately data missing. You may already be aware of the problem.

Can you specify the data missing? Backups are done several times daily, and I can't find any discrepancies.....

Can you specify the data missing? Backups are done several times daily, and I can't find any discrepancies.....

I found what I thought was missing. There are just redundant places to post alarms and I looked in one place but it was posted in another. I was looking in incident alert regional, which states it is for all the counties listed to include Fairfield county, but it was in the Fairfield county specific incident alert forum. Just not sure where people always post becuase there are incidents from Fairfield county in one and not the other and vice versa. Guess I will have to check both forums. Thanks