Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LT. 22

Pat's Hubba-Hubba Restaurant fire in Stamford?

6 posts in this topic

Anybody have any info on the fire at Pat's Hubba-Hubba Restaurant in Stamford this morning??

It sounds like there was a fire in a storage room/attic area. Channel 12 had some footage and an interview with the Deputy chief, but I only caught a second or two of it. Did look like they had cut the roof. It stayed at 1 alarm plus a RIT and was under control after about 40 minutes or less.

Edited by BFD196

Is there still one in Port Chester?? I remember going there with one of my old Coast Guard buddies, and after I got out and worked on Willett Avenue.

There is still one in Port Chester, best one around, however, two of the workers from the Port Chester location broke loose and opened there own chili place right down the street a few weeks ago, called Texa Chili. I think its better than Pats.

PAT sold the Hubba Hubba in PORT CHESTER about ten years now. It has been just Hubba,Hubba owned by the same cook,so there is no change there, but about 3 weeks ago a new spot opened at 8 south main about a half a block away called texas chili, same style, same food opened by two former cooks from Hubba's. 3 a.m. and a dog with fry's! ENGINE 58 IS 10-8

Edited by PCFD ENG58

Reports of heavy smoke received from multiple passersby...

Initial assignment: E4, E1, E6, T1, R1, Unit 4 (Deputy Chief 1)

Working Fire Assignment: E2 (RIT), SEMS ALS Medic (Not sure if it was M2 or M3), SPD for traffic control