Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oswegowind

Recent Westchester Deliveries: Unpublished/Unphotographed

5 posts in this topic

As I was meandering to work today via the SMRP as usual...I noticed that there are a few new vehicles out there. For one, I noticed a State Police Tahoe, newer version with an LED low pro light bar. Next, a West. Cnty. DPS Police Car with the LED low pro light bar. Then in the lot of WCPD in Hawthorne there is a Ford F series truck with custom body poss by Braun or Reading (unknown) which is unmarked as of yet, but looks sharp and has a gray scale LED light bar. And last, but not least I saw 3 new HELP Trucks; 25, 52, and 54. The new help trucks have a positionable take down light mounted in the middle of the roof ifo the light bar. The light bar is very cheap looking, but seems to get the job done. As well, the trucks now have a much larger, scoreboard like, arrow panel the is LED and raises up, this should surely get the job done. The paint job is much the same...however the sheppards only go one way on the rear of the truck, considering that they are always doing something on the side of the road or even in traffic at times, maybe the state and the contractors should change the back end to be more safety oriented. Like safety green and blue to really get driver's attention!

If I can manage to get some photos I sure will and will post em...however, there are more photo oriented buffs on here that could take care of this much sooner!

As I was meandering to work today via the SMRP as usual...I noticed that there are a few new vehicles out there. For one, I noticed a State Police Tahoe, newer version with an LED low pro light bar.

The new model year SP Tahoe is stationed at Cortlandt. It's 3K59.

Yes, I see it all the time now...maybe someone can drive it over so I can shoot it...ah photograph it...lol

Yes, I see it all the time now...maybe someone can drive it over so I can shoot it...ah photograph it...lol

Just let me know when you wanna see it.

i see it all the time as well, thing is sooo sick