Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nhfd241

911Uniforms in Pougkeepsie NY

8 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if this store has a website

i dont think so but i know there prices are alittle up there compared to online and other stores

Awsome store. They always hook me and others serving the City of Pok up. Just go to their store on Main Street (300 or 200 block?), they can do just about anything you need.

Awsome store. They always hook me and others serving the City of Pok up. Just go to their store on Main Street (300 or 200 block?), they can do just about anything you need.

Jeez Goose you are on the ball aren't you.

Ditto Goose 911 Uniforms is worth it. Especially with CME money. ;)

P.S. 911 Unis physical address is 300 Main St.

Can't beat this store. The lady that owns the place (Jane I think) is great. We go there every now and them for new uniform's or badges and she remember everything about it. You got to love small business. It gives you that personal feeling.

Guys, yes 911 is nice, but way over priced. Honestly if you can handle a job to the northern Bronx hit Brothers on Webster I believe. Great service & prices. They have everything. Also they will sew your uniforms while you wait.

Guys, yes 911 is nice, but way over priced. Honestly if you can handle a job to the northern Bronx hit Brothers on Webster I believe. Great service & prices. They have everything. Also they will sew your uniforms while you wait.

Come on Tom with all that money you make you can afford it.

You forgot that it almost all goes to my kids. Plus getting married this fall. Even with gas prices I think Brothers is the better