Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ENG47INE

CPR Course?

13 posts in this topic

I am interested in taking a CPR course anybody know where I can take it or any idea of where to look?

Do you have to be a member or can anyone show up?

47 Eng...PM me for more info.

47, if youre from dobbs, just go to irvington vac. classes are being held all the time...

Check the regions website too they usually post that stuff

ENG47INE,

Both ALSFIREFIGHTER and I (RWC130) are CPR Instructors.

I am doing a class on Wednesday June 25th if you don't

mind taking a ride up north? It's a daytime class.

PM for more information.

http://www.americanheart.org/presenter.jht...ntifier=3012360 for AHA classes near you.

http://westchestercounty.redcross.org/ for Red Cross Classes.

I'm a little biased but if ALS or RWC don't have an offering that suits you call Phelps ELSP for classes at 914-366-ELSP. With enough students (4-6 minimum i believe) we usually can come to you.

Edited by WAS967

I recently took the CPR instructor class and am looking to assist an instructor with a class so that I can get my sign off. Does anyone know anyone that might be willing? (I'm not looking to get paid, just to get cleared.)

Any help would be appreciated,

Rob

What TC (Training Center) did you take the IC (Instructor Class) with? Best bet would be to touch base with them and see if any of their instructors would be willing to audit you. Whereabouts are you looking to teach the class? The other issue is that you not only need to teach the class with a full fledged instructor, but you also need to have a IT (Instructor Trainer) look in on the class and observe you while you are doing it. The IT and the Instructor can be one and the same however. Uusually the IT who taught the Instructor class for you is willing to audit you as well.

Edited by WAS967

I am interested in taking a CPR course anybody know where I can take it or any idea of where to look?

hey check with hosptial and ambulance ccorp like harrsion vac cortlandt vac phepls hosptial like that

Thank you for the response. I'm running up close to the end of my 90 days and that's part of the problem. I was trained as part of a class of 15 in Rockland County through Rockland Paramedics. I'm in contact with our IT but I'm not sure if there will be a CPR class before I run out of time. I figured it couldn't hurt to run up a flag and see what was available.

What TC (Training Center) did you take the IC (Instructor Class) with? Best bet would be to touch base with them and see if any of their instructors would be willing to audit you. Whereabouts are you looking to teach the class? The other issue is that you not only need to teach the class with a full fledged instructor, but you also need to have a IT (Instructor Trainer) look in on the class and observe you while you are doing it. The IT and the Instructor can be one and the same however. Uusually the IT who taught the Instructor class for you is willing to audit you as well.

They only give you 90 days to do your observation? :blink: