Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

We Need Our Members Help To Cover Costs Associated With This Site

2 posts in this topic

Why Donate?

One of the biggest problems facing EMTBravo is a source of funding, to provide domain registration, hosting costs, IP.Board license subscription, etc...

If you enjoy visiting EMTBravo,, all donations made are greatly appreciated and will be put to good use maintaining and building a better community for you!

Remember any donation made is always appreciated, any amount will help EMTBravo continue to provide the best possible experience for you.

How to Donate?

If you would like to donate to EMTBravo, just follow these simple steps

1.) Go to the main donate page located here

2.) Next select or enter the amount you wish to donate

3.) You'll now see a new page, where you will have the option to make your name and/or amount anonymous if you wish, if you do see check boxes for both of these and would like you your name and/or amount anonymous, then check the appropriate box.

5.) When you are ready to proceed, simply click the Proceed To Payment button. You'll now be redirected to the payment process. PayPal is a secure 3rd party to handle all transactions between you and EMTBravo. It is one of the most secure methods of transferring money on the internet. We also offer a mail-in option method.

Invest in EMTBravo.

Please take a moment to browse our donation portal, even if you don't intend to donate:

http://www.emtbravo.net/index.php?autocom=donate

I just wanted to mention, the ad revenue is not what it may seem, for numerous reasons. I just had to pay all the yearly domain and licenese fees, some of which were going to come out of my own pocket, but I got laid off a few weeks ago so that ate away at the savings we were starting to build for the site. We someday hope to be fully supported by advertisers, but right now, that's not going to be anytime soon.

Also, coming soon, a page for "Investors" (those who donate and subscribe) to see where there money is going and how it is being spent. Including ad revenue, etc.

NOTE: If anyone's good at accounting/bookkeeping or managing money, and has references to trustworthisness, and willing to join our staff and donate your time to help me with bookeeping, it would be greatly appreciated!! Email me at seth@emtbravo.com for further