Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joetnymedic

Brooklyn-Video from Kings County Hospital shows patient dying on the floor

6 posts in this topic

This was horrible! Saw it on the news last night. How can any "normal" human being just walk away and leave this woman lying on the floor? Unless the video is edited,you don't see anyone even go over to check on the poor woman to see if she is OK! Not security,doctors, nurses or even the other patients sitting in the chairs in the waiting room!!! Inexcusable! Imagine if that was one of your relatives! What is wrong with people? :angry: :angry:

It may have been more than 45 minutes that the patient was face down. The windows went from dark to real sunny before anyone got help. And that thing that was sitting in the bottom left seems to be upset that the activity was disturbing her nap.

It may have been more than 45 minutes that the patient was face down. The windows went from dark to real sunny before anyone got help. And that thing that was sitting in the bottom left seems to be upset that the activity was disturbing her nap.

The media was interviewing an attorney on television; expect a major lawsuit to be launched against the hospital at the least.

yeah because its not odd to walk into a hospital waiting room and see a pt in a gowm laying face first on a floor.. wat do people these people think that she just got tired of sitting in her seat?

The media was interviewing an attorney on television; expect a major lawsuit to be launched against the hospital at the least.

I'm usually against lawsuits because most of them are frivolous, but this is a really inexcusable act by the hospital. Maybe if they're hit in the wallet it'll change things. This reminds me of the woman who died in the ER waiting room in LA county a few months back. That hospital was all but closed after that incident I believe.