Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

Join Us For A Live Chat Tuesday July 15th 2008

17 posts in this topic

I'd like to invite everyone to join us in the brand-new EMTBravo.net Live Chat room this Tuesday night at 2145hrs EST.

Myself and other staff members who can attend will be on hand to break in our new chat room. Come and meet some of the staff that makes this site possible. We want to hear your questions, comments, complaints, compliments or whatever's on your mind about EMTBravo.

The chat room is accesible via the "Live Chat" link at the top of the page, or via the "EMTBravo.net Live Chat" link on the forum index.

Hope to see some of you there!

-Seth G.

Director Of Development

The EMTBravo Group

LIVE CHAT DIRECT LINK: http://www.emtbravo.net/index.php?autocom=chatsigma

For those that have been on EMTBravo for awhile. You all might remember the chat room that was in operation 24/Hrs. a day 7 Days weeks, Year round. For those who haven't, This is a great opportunity for new members to ask questions and get answers instantly. As well as build comradery between different agencies, departments, and systems thou out the tri- state. With that being said. Have a great time with it.

Also on a side note. I also ask that all members that have an emergent problem with EMTBravo (IE Lost password, Can't log on, or don't understand what each feature means). To submit a ticket at the new EMTBravo help center, and not wait for the chat. It is located just below the EMTBravo Site News & Information section of the page.

Thank you all,

EMS-BUFF

LEAD MSA

A bump for tonight's Live Chat w/ EMTBravo & Staff, updated time 2145hrs EST in the EMTBravo.net Live Chat room.

Don't forget to bring with you your suggestestion for the site, and anything else you'd like to discuss with the EMTBravo staff.

(I will be there from 2145EST to 2215hrs)

Looking foward to it!! :D

Is there anything in particular that you would like our input on?

BUMP! Myself and Jack are already chatting. Seth, this is addicting! :lol:

Mike

Chat's on now...c'mon in and say hello!

Might need to install java, also, if you close the tab in-which you opened the chat box, the chat box will close.

have java...playing pogo instead and chatting on all star game...says i was locked out...wonder why? J/k no harm, no foul Hope all goes well.

I installed Jave but it stil will not work.

For those who missed it, it was damn fun. B) Lots of laughs, lot's of fun.

Mike

This is the advice from the company that provides us with the software:

If you are running a version of a Microsoft Windows™ and see only a broken link icon, you will need to download a copy of the Java™ Virtual Machine in order to run our application. You may download Java™ Support for your browser from one of the following links below:

* Microsoft Virtual Machine (for MSIE)

* Sun Java™ Plugin (for Netscape, Opera, MSIE, etc..)

Older versions of Netscape (on certain platforms) such as v4.08, and v4.7x may not run the software. We strongly recommend upgrading to a newer version of Netscape (v6.xx or better) if this is the case. Certain browsers running on Macintosh platforms are not capable of running our software due to problems outside of our control. As WebTV does not support Java™, WebTV users will not be able to access the live chat rooms.

Users behind firewalls may need to inform their local IT/network administrator to allow TCP connections on ports 9000-9009 at client.invisionchat.com.

AOL Members: Some users have reported that the built-in AOL browser has difficulty connecting to our service, or does not load colors/emoticons properly. To resolve this, minimize your AOL connection, and use the Internet Explorer browser that came with your computer to access our chat rooms.

If you need further help, please submit a help ticket by clicking on the "Need Help Using The Forum?" link at the top of the screen so that one of our staff can assist you (as they are trained on the chat client, right now it's just me)

Still some bugs that need to be worked out but it was a lot of fun and it was very informative and I learned alot.

Edited by bvfdjc316

I got an idea! ...and yes it's actually a good one. Seth tossed up the idea that we have a chat once a week or so for discussion on a particular topic. I say we implement it AND to relieve the stress of coming up with topics to Seth, why not let forum members decide on what to discuss?

Seth, is this a possibility?

Mike