Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
irishfire2491

From: Hudson River Rescue - Overturned Boat (Orange County)

1 post in this topic

Just to add on for the Westchester/Puntam side

Puntam Car 9 and Peekskill 7511 Running EMS Command out of Garrison Followed by Batt 10

Total of 5 Ambulance and 3 medics at Garrison Command Center

Philipstown 3371, Garrison EMS , Peekskill VAC with 7511 and 75B4, Cortlandt VAC with 8811,8812, 88B1 and 1 ambulance from Empire State Ambulance, Along with MEDIC 1 from Puntam, Cortlandt Medic 3511, and Peekskill fire 39Medic

Fire was Croton fireboat, Cont Village marine and Rescue, ColdSpring Marine and 1 Engine

Two Patients brought to Garrison side one Transported With Cortlandt VAC 88B1 and 39Medic to Landing Zone and One Transported With Garrison EMS and 3511 By Ground Transport.

Great Job By Everyone Fire and EMS on Scene and to Puntam 911/60 Control on Updates and to Puntam County Car 9 and 7511 on a great Command Center. Little difficulties with Radios trying to Communicate between 4 different Counties, and 20 different Freq's with Only Westchester Running off of Trunking and the other counties dont have Trunking Radios (Mitch I am just happy you did not fall in the water with all the different raido and phones straped to you)

(Sorry if I missed anything Just going off what I Seen on the Scene)