Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jcoppola

York Beach Rescue 1

8 posts in this topic

I took this pictue from the top of a ferris wheel that I was on with my boys. Ironically, I was just trying to get an aerial picture of downtown York Beach (Maine) and the little rescue truck just happened to appear in the frame as I took the shot. I spend a lot of time in this town in the summer and the fellas at the FD are always accomodating for whatever need should arise, including bathroom breaks for the tots, good conversation and coffee on all the time. Thanks YBFD for another great summer trip to town.

post-128-1218051402.jpg

Hey It's the Taffy Shop...I spent alot of time there when I was younger

Nice one Joe. Ya gotta love those spur of the moment shots!

-Joe DA BUFF

It looks kind of small is it like one of those chevy kodiak ones or is it small like a ford f series truck it looks to be on the smaller side but I'm not sure.

Oh okay thanks it's small then that's what I thought it probably isn't that much bigger than there rescue 3 they have on there.

York Beach and York Villiage FD's have a miche-mache of apparatus. Nice stuff for the most part.

I like the fact that the Chief has his own parking spot. A nice spot of black paint would be a nice prank! :lol:

Mike