Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PC_420

From: Training With A K12 Saw: What Is Wrong With This Picutre?

3 posts in this topic

The guy doing the training is Captain of Manhattan's Rescue 1. There is probably few, if anyone, here that has the level of training or the incredible amount of experience he has. So in my opinion unless anyone criticizing is one of those few people, then don't worry about it. Perhaps go read one of his articles in Fire Engineering or Firehouse, it would certainly be more productive since you can learn something from almost everything he says, I know I have.

I'm sorry but that is a retarded statement. Next, you will have new probies saying to themselves, well if the instructor doesnt have to wear all of this stuff why do I and then there go their eyes and fingers. Think before you write.

The guy doing the training is Captain of Manhattan's Rescue 1. There is probably few, if anyone, here that has the level of training or the incredible amount of experience he has. So in my opinion unless anyone criticizing is one of those few people, then don't worry about it. Perhaps go read one of his articles in Fire Engineering or Firehouse, it would certainly be more productive since you can learn something from almost everything he says, I know I have.

WOW! Next time pull pin before you throw grenade.

I'm sorry but that is a retarded statement. Next, you will have new probies saying to themselves, well if the instructor doesnt have to wear all of this stuff why do I and then there go their eyes and fingers. Think before you write.

If you have probies with that attitude you've got bigger problems than proper PPE. And that's coming from a probie.