Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Remember585

Cornwall NY TA437

8 posts in this topic

Is anyone on here from Cornwall in OCNY? I am looking to get some info on this beautiful looking rig (photo courtesy of www.FDNYTrucks.com):

TA437

Edited by Remember585

what do you want to know about it? PM me if I dont get everything. it is a 2007 seagrave it has a 1500 GPM pump 2500 gallon tank I dont know if it has foam or not I think a 10 or 8 man cab. if you want to know more my father works with someone who is in cornwall so I can get good accurate info.

what do you want to know about it? PM me if I dont get everything. it is a 2007 seagrave it has a 1500 GPM pump 2500 gallon tank I dont know if it has foam or not I think a 10 or 8 man cab. if you want to know more my father works with someone who is in cornwall so I can get good accurate info.

if you go into seagrave's website you can pull a blueprint picture of this truck--print shows truck is under 10' tall and 32' long

if you go into seagrave's website you can pull a blueprint picture of this truck--print shows truck is under 10' tall and 32' long

I looked and couldn't find it - you wouldn't happen to have a direct link, would you?

O C FIRE has 1 picture under Cornwall. All the other pictures go back to the old Mack/Pierce