Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SRS131EMTFF

Westchester dispatchers who helped save woman honored

15 posts in this topic

Congrats to the peeps at 60 for an outstanding job and to the Mohegan FF for his valiant work. having been on both sides of the radio I know how hard it can be for a dispatcher, your heart is pounding hoping they get to the victim on time, you almost wish you could reach through the phone and pull them to safety.

Congratulations to Dave, Monique, Marty, and Mohegan FD !!!!

Edited by emt301

Congratulations also goes out to Career Firefighters F. Healy, who was with FF Randazzo and together pulled the lady from the bathroom and Career Firefighter T. Russo, who helped carry the woman up the basement stairs.

It would be nice to see/hear once in awhile that the news would tell the full story of an incedent.

Congratson a job well done!!! Kudos to all involved! It's nice to see the Staff at 60 Control get the credit they deserve. I know how frustrating it can get, when you are a distance from a scene, and can only talk to the person on the other end.

Great job, everybody!!!!!

"Congratulations also goes out to Career Firefighters F. Healy, who was with FF Randazzo and together pulled the lady from the bathroom and Career Firefighter T. Russo, who helped carry the woman up the basement stairs.

It would be nice to see/hear once in awhile that the news would tell the full story of an incedent. " Quote from fire55

I would like to say that , The FULL Report and letter where read at the award Ceremony, why it was not reported in the paper that way is beyond me.

Also receiving awards were Tarrytown or North Tarrytown on a grab out of the Hudson a jumper from the TZ Bridge, they pulled out and is alive today.

Congrats to all those involved

Fire55

to the best of my knowledge the whole story was told firefighter russo gave ems outside the residence and Firefighter Randazzo located the victim and was just assisted by firefighter healy with removing the victim

Fire55

to the best of my knowledge the whole story was told firefighter russo gave ems outside the residence and Firefighter Randazzo located the victim and was just assisted by firefighter healy with removing the victim

He said/ she said. It really doesnt matter. You werent there :( and I wasnt either. It was the fact that a woman was saved due the fantastic work from the dispathers on the phone with the woman and relaying the info to ALL the firefighters on the scene and her life was saved. I listened to the call on a scanner and the whole call went very smooth and professional. So kudos to all.

I only wanted to post the career ff's names because the journal news didnt mention them in the article. The whole story that was read off at the convention dinner wasnt in the article which did include them.

As long as we all remember it is a team effort. Paid, unpaid, green, yellow, brown, white, or black. It is the end result.

Kudos to the "Midnight Trio." :P

Sounds almost......... Dirty!!!!!!