Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stephen morea

Rhinebeck apparatus

7 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what the rhinebeck fire department runs as far as engines, ladder trucks, ambulances, boats, brush trucks, antiques and chiefs vehicles go? Any info. will be greatly apprieciated, thanks, steve. I tried to go on their website but it does seem to be a little outdated and I know they got a few new apparatus so I am trying to get an update on what they have.

Edited by xfirefighter484x

The old 59-12 was purchased (or aquired, I'm not sure which) by the Dutchess County Exempt Firemans Association. They had it at several parades this past summer

They dont have any brush trucks or boats but they do have 2 chief cars i beleve they got for pleasant vally or laGrange fire dept. not to sure two older explores 59-1 and 59-2

This is Rhinebeck 59-32, I took this when I was at the Autism Walk for my daughter back in April at the Dutchess County Fair Grounds. I did look around it and it looks awesome and has a very nice set up. Although only kids could sit on it, I thought I was a kid, but I guess not. From what I here on dispatches that is on all first alarm assignments. MVA, fires, or alarms. I could be wrong, but that is what it seems like. I have other pictures if anyone wants to see them. Hope this helps.

Thomas

post-2493-1223418733.jpg

Edited by DOC22

thanks guys for all your input I got all the info and now know what they got.