Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RWC130

State Police Seek Clues in Cortlandt Woman's Disappearance

8 posts in this topic

Police seek clues in Cortlandt woman's disappearance

By Terence Corcoran

The Journal News • October 9, 2008

CORTLANDT - State police were searching yesterday for a Cortlandt mother who was last seen leaving her home Friday under what her husband said appeared to be suspicious circumstances.

Faith N. Lippe, 49, was last seen around 1:30 p.m. Friday leaving her house at 9 Little Lake Road in Cortlandt.

Lippe is 5-foot-7, weighs about 130 pounds, and has brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing brown pants, a black and white sweater and blue shoes.

Lippe had just returned from running errands Friday when she told her husband, Werner Lippe, 67, she had to leave again. "She left again and that was the last time we saw her," he said.

http://www.lohud.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008810090430

Any updates INIT?

Yes, but nothing I can post here (due to the public/media having access). I will have to fill you in when I see you in person.

From lohud.com

Cops: Husband admitted slaying wife; couple was divorcing

CORTLANDT - The 67-year-old husband of a Cortlandt mother-of-two missing for a month confessed to killing her as the couple was in the midst of divorce proceedings, state police said this afternoon.

Had a feeling this was coming....glad he confessed, hopefully he will give up the body and serve his time! Too bad for the kids though!

Link to full story at Lohud.com

Taken From: newsday.com

And unrelated by persons but related by type of incident:

Leah Walsh's husband arrested for murder

The husband of missing Bethpage schoolteacher Leah Walsh was arrested and charged with her murder yesterday after the 29-year-old woman's body was found in a wooded area in North Hills, Nassau County Police said last night.

Times are tough...but do you really think you are going to get away with it????? Come on!

Link to full story from Newsday

Edited by Oswegowind

Rob:

I see your 20 and raise you a new car!

:unsure:

Rob do you get it now???? Would'a Could'a Should'a went all in on the "he killed his wife" marker...