Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SRS131EMTFF

Veteran Mahopac Falls firefighter seriously injured in fall

33 posts in this topic

Let me tell you. There are some serious idiots posting on LOHUD.. And Robert.. best wishes to you and your family on a speedy recovery.

While I'd normally agree, I didn't see any negative comments about Mr. Johnson, other than the mo who wrote the article referring to him as Richard. Other than that, I only saw well-wishes. Maybe what you read got removed. I wish half the posts could be removed daily... my BP would appreciate it.

Any updates on this man's condition? Last I heard on WHUD this morning, he'd gone through neurosurgery to relieve a hematoma (or some similar bleed around his brain). He's made it this far and he's in great hands- maybe praying hard enough x 10,000 of us all doing it at the same time might get him better...?

Any one have updates on the condition of the Mahopac Falls firefighter hurt last week?

Any one have updates on the condition of the Mahopac Falls firefighter hurt last week?

Haven't heard much excpet he is still in critical condition down at WMC. Acouple of the guys will be heading down today to see how he is doing, but what I have heard he isnt in the clear yet.

Edited by brian19fd