Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest PublicSafetyCollectibles

Classic FDNY Rescue Squads Of Yesterday

15 posts in this topic

ALL Images Posted By Public Safety Collectibles Are Property Of John P. Maguire And May NOT Be Copied, Duplicated Or Used Without Permission Of The Photographer. First Up Tonight, A Picture From Many Moons Ago Of Rescue Company 1's Quarters After A Devastating Fire Consumed An Adjoining Building And Did Lots Of Damage To Their Quarters.

post-409-1224901334.jpg

ALL Images Posted By Public Safety Collectibles Are Property Of John P. Maguire And May NOT Be Copied, Duplicated Or Used Without Permission Of The Photographer. Next Up Tonight, A Picture Of Rescue Company 2's American LaFrance CTC Heavy Rescue Squad.

post-409-1224901835.jpg

ALL Images Posted By Public Safety Collectibles Are Property Of John P. Maguire And May NOT Be Copied, Duplicated Or Used Without Permission Of The Photographer. Next Up Tonight, A Picture Of Rescue Company 2's 1996 HME Saulsbury Heavy Rescue Squad.

post-409-1224902123.jpg

ALL Images Posted By Public Safety Collectibles Are Property Of John P. Maguire And May NOT Be Copied, Duplicated Or Used Without Permission Of The Photographer. Next Up Tonight, A Picture Of Rescue Company 3's 1988 Mack MC Saulsbury Heavy Rescue Squad In Front Of Yankee Stadium.

post-409-1224902531.jpg

ALL Images Posted By Public Safety Collectibles Are Property Of John P. Maguire And May NOT Be Copied, Duplicated Or Used Without Permission Of The Photographer. Next Up Tonight, A Picture Of Rescue Company 3's 1996 HME Saulsbury

Heavy Rescue Squad In Front Of Their Quarters.

post-409-1224902856.jpg

ALL Images Posted By Public Safety Collectibles Are Property Of John P. Maguire And May NOT Be Copied, Duplicated Or Used Without Permission Of The Photographer. Next Up Tonight, A Picture Of Rescue Company 3's Collapse Unit From Many Moons Ago, A Mack R Series Heavy Rescue Squad. This Shot Was Taken at ' The Rock ' a/k/a FDNY Fire Training Academy On Randall's Island.

post-409-1224903221.jpg

ALL Images Posted By Public Safety Collectibles Are Property Of John P. Maguire And May NOT Be Copied, Duplicated Or Used Without Permission Of The Photographer. Next Up Tonight, A Picture Of Rescue Company 4's 1988 Mack MC Saulsbury Heavy Rescue Squad.

post-409-1224903462.jpg

ALL Images Posted By Public Safety Collectibles Are Property Of John P. Maguire And May NOT Be Copied, Duplicated Or Used Without Permission Of The Photographer. Last Up Tonight, A Picture Of Rescue Company 5's 1996 HME Saulsbury

Heavy Rescue Squad.

post-409-1224903753.jpg

Just a historical side note, that front wall of R-1's quarters now adorns the back wall of the firehouse kitchen. (Also former qtrs, E-2)

By any chance do you have a shot of the old Mack R from R-4 circa mid/late 70's??? That's my earliest memory of ever seeing an FDNY rig.

ALL Images Posted By Public Safety Collectibles Are Property Of John P. Maguire And May NOT Be Copied, Duplicated Or Used Without Permission Of The Photographer. Here's Rescue Company 4's Mack R Series Heavy Rescue Squad That JBE Requested :-)

post-409-1224918793.jpg

ALL Images Posted By Public Safety Collectibles Are Property Of John P. Maguire And May NOT Be Copied, Duplicated Or Used Without Permission Of The Photographer. Next Up Tonight, A Picture Of Rescue Company 2's 1988 Mack MC Saulsbury Heavy Rescue Squad.

post-409-1224919205.jpg

You can correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the last picture of Rescue 2, is it Arlington 32-52, up here in Dutchess County??? I could be wrong, but I thought it was. Thanks in advance.

Thomas

You can correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the last picture of Rescue 2, is it Arlington 32-52, up here in Dutchess County??? I could be wrong, but I thought it was. Thanks in advance.

Thomas

i do believe it is

Thomas

The 1990 Mack/Saulsbury assigned to R-2 was invoved in a major accident w/ TL-111 responding to a job in 1995. It was heavily damaged, and FDNY got rid of it. It was repaired (probably for $$$) and is now in Arlington.