Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NYMedic37

Westchester County EMS memorial

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if there is a Westchester County EMT & Paramedic memorial or museaum? After recently reading about Empress EMS's Lt. Salvatore maybe there should be a place where we can honor our EMT's and Paramedics. A museaum with pictures, plaques, EMS tools and ambulances from the past and present. Does anyone have any thoughts? Maybe a memorial / museaum could help recognize our profession more and give us the respect we deserve.

I think that there is a New York State ems memorial I think it's in Albany. It's a tree with stars of life on it which have the names of the fallen ems workers written on them.

I think that there is a New York State ems memorial I think it's in Albany. It's a tree with stars of life on it which have the names of the fallen ems workers written on them.

That's great that NY State has an EMS memorial but its pretty far away from Westchester. Maybe WC should have its OWN memorial / museum to remember our outstanding EMT's / Paramedics.

Have any emt's or medics in Westchester fallen in the line of duty?

Does anyone know if there is a Westchester County EMT & Paramedic memorial or museaum? After recently reading about Empress EMS's Lt. Salvatore maybe there should be a place where we can honor our EMT's and Paramedics. A museaum with pictures, plaques, EMS tools and ambulances from the past and present. Does anyone have any thoughts? Maybe a memorial / museaum could help recognize our profession more and give us the respect we deserve.

If you don't mine me asking, where did you read that??

If you don't mine me asking, where did you read that??

There was a recent post about Lt. S. here on EMTBravo.