Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ems-buff

The EMTbravo Help Ticket System

1 post in this topic

-Members

I have had the privilege to help our fellow members out with problems they have regarding our site. Unfortunately there seems to be some miscommunication as to what the help ticket system should be used for.

The Help ticket system is here for members to ask the administration of the forum for help on day to day operation of the site. Wether it is having trouble logging onto the site, to finding out the status of your verified application.

The do's are as followed:

How do I go about placing my ad on the site?

I'm trying to enter this message in the B/S/T forum. When I click "preview post" I get directed to the Specialty Warning add at the bottom of the page.

How do I become a verified member

The Help ticket system is not another way to contact the admin to "shoot the breeze" or to find out about a merger of a emergency service company, or to post info about an event

The don'ts are as followed:

Huson Valley Paramedics made this announcement today. It was effective as of noon today and includes the Pike County Pennsylvania operation also, this was the worst kept secret in the industry. I have a few questions Number 1 Did they have to have public hearing through the region like Alamo and NDP to have approval? Number 2 How long till Hudson Valley Paramedics and the rest of Regional EMS merge?

Maybe someone can give me some insight on this? Why doesn't NY use the IST (inservice training) to do recerts? Why can't the CME's be used for the refresher. In SC we do inservice once a month the dr comes in does a lecture on the topic and we go home never to take another test. I know NYC has a pilot program on this. Why can't the rest of the state do the same.

These kinds of tickets are more topic starters for the forums, yet there were submitted as help tickets? Remember the help ticket system is used for day to day operation of the site. Nothing more, Nothing less.

As always we are here to help you, and thank you all for understanding.

-ems-buff